Biomass to Gas & Liquids, Biofuels, Biofuels production
Is your strategy ready for the 2020 “RED, Renewable Energy Directive ” targets? By that year 20% of the energy used in member countries needs to be from renewable sources (10% in transport).
Biomass has large potential value as renewable energy source to meet the 2020 targets in heating, electricity and transport using novel technologies.
What we offer:
We help clients in their development and use of biomass based technologies. The Renewable Fuels Industry may benefit from cross fertilisation by applying our best practises obtained from the high standards in the refining industry.
Our Services are focusing on:
- Providing start-up support and readiness reviews for new plants
- Technology development, application and economic valuation of second-generation biofuels
- Utilizing our specific experience with Fisher Tropsch synthesis in BTL schemes
- Utilizing our expertise in Combined Heat Power systems, district heating, utility systems
- Co-processing vegetable oils and animal fats as raw material in hydrogenation processes