ACI’s European E-Fuels Conference, Munich, November 6-7, 2019
EPS attended the ACI’s European E-Fuels Conference in Munich, Germany on the 6th & 7th of November 2019. The Conference was attended by key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industry: including car manufacturers, e-fuel producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors. The Conference was attended by more than 90 representatives of various companies and organizations.
EPS Managing Director Diederik Visser attended the Conference to learn more about the new developments in this important area and to make contact with companies active in the field of E-Fuels and Power to X processes.
Some key topics were:
- E-Fuels Market Overview
- Exploring E-Fuels Industry Response to Policy & Regulations in the sector
- E-Fuels as a Positive Disruptor for Automotive and Trucking Transportation sector
- Latest Technological Innovation Advances in the Industry
- Assessing the potential of E-Fuels for Maritime Industry
- The Challenge of E-Fuels Production Costs
- Sustainable Electricity Logistics for creation of E-Fuels
- Successful E-Fuels Plant Case Study
- The Importance of CO2 Sourcing and Usage in the E-Fuels Production Process
- Evaluation of the Potential of E-Fuels for Aviation
It was a very interesting Conference with good discussions on important topics and a good possibility for networking with experts in the field of E-Fuels.