Process Unit and Laboratory Benchmarking, Cost Management
A strong focus on cost management is imperative for sustained performance. The Cost Efficiency program focuses on improvements in business processes /practices to optimise Variable, Fixed Cash Costs and Working Capital. Business processes are critically reviewed against the site’s strategy, requirements for the site’s licence to operate (HSE), quality and reliability targets.
What we offer:
- Cost Efficiency Health Check - on-site maturity check on Cost Management including structured diagnosis of cost & control performance,
- Strategy Design Cost Management – strategy framing workshop, using input from the Cost Efficiency Health Check, identification of business processes and controls for improvement,
- Implementation support to improve selected business practises and process & controls,
- Cost Efficiency program: a holistic approach in which waste is eliminated in the site’s business processes and practises to meet HSE, Quality and Reliability targets,
- Hydrocarbon Working Capital Management - a structured approach to stock target setting to meet supply chain deliveries,
- Review of Process Unit performance against Industry Best Practices,
- Laboratory performance optimization against Industry Standards.